Attorney Anne E. Schmiege
I take great pride in helping people through a difficult period of their lives, whether they are in the midst of a divorce or have been injured in a work-related accident. It feels wonderful to help them receive a fair outcome, whether in the courtroom or in an out-of-court settlement.
Anne E. Schmiege graduated from Hamline University School of Law in 2003. Before attending law school, Anne gained employment experience with an insurance company, worked in Ireland and taught English in Turkey.
Since law school graduation, Anne has been practicing law with Doar Drill & Skow. She became a partner with the firm in January of 2010. She has tried numerous cases in western Wisconsin and has been actively involved in litigating matters before the Wisconsin Court of Appeals and Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Anne lives with her daughter in New Richmond, Wisconsin. In her free time, Anne enjoys kayaking, cross-country skiing, international travel and spending time with her daughter.
Anne Schmiege's legal team at Doar, Drill & Skow:
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wisconsin, 2003
- Minnesota, 2005
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. (Summa Cum Laude) - 2003
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- B.A. (Summa Cum Laude) - 1995
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Super Lawyers “Rising Star,” 2008 & 2009
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association, Member
- President 2007 - 2008
- Vice President 2006 - 2007
- Treasurer 2005 - 2006
- Secretary 2004 - 2005
- Super AVVO Rating