Attorney Annie E. Brose
Annie graduated from law school in 1991. Before law school, Annie attended St. Thomas University in St. Paul, Minnesota.
After graduating from law school, Annie worked at a midsized Minneapolis firm in their estate planning department. In 2002, she joined Doar, Drill & Skow and continued the practice in the areas of estate planning, probate, trust administration and business succession planning.
Annie and her husband, Mike, live in New Richmond, Wisconsin with their three sons.
Annie Brose's legal team at Doar, Drill & Skow:
- Alyssa Berning - File Clerk
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Wills and Trusts
- Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Real Estate
- Wisconsin, 1992
- Minnesota, 1991
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. – 1991
- College of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota
- B.A. – 1988
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Member
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota Bar Association, Member
- Lecturer, Estate Planning- Minnesota State Bar Association