Attorney Lisa M. Drill
I feel it is my responsibility to help my clients through difficult times. The most gratifying part of working with Doar Drill & Skow is having the opportunity to help injured people while their lives are in chaos.
Lisa Drill graduated from The University of Wisconsin Law School in 1984. Before law school, Lisa attended Marquette University and graduated in 1981 with a B.S. in Biology, a minor in Chemistry, and a minor in French.
Lisa began working at Doar, Drill & Skow, S.C. as a law clerk in 1981 and later during law school was a law clerk at Boardman, Suhr, Curry and Field in Madison, WI, and also at Atterbury, Riley and Luebke in Madison, WI. After graduating from law school, Lisa joined Doar, Drill & Skow as an attorney. Lisa practices primarily in the areas of personal injury and social security disability.
Lisa lives with her husband, Steve, and their children in Somerset, Wisconsin. In her free time, Lisa enjoys traveling, sporting events and fitness.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Social Security Disability
- Wisconsin, 1984
- Minnesota, 1989
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1984
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1989
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 1984
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- B.A. - 1981
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Wisconsin Association for Justice, Member/Past Board of Directors
- State Bar Association of Wisconsin, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- State Bar Association of Minnesota, Member
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association, Member
- Speaker, Business Law, Somerset High School
- Presenter, Personal Injury Law Seminars, Wisconsin and Minnesota
- Teacher, General Practice Course, University of Wisconsin Law School
Civic/Pro Bono Activities
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Hill-Murray School
- Basketball and Baseball Coach
- Finance Council Member, St. Anne's Parish