Attorney James A. Drill
From the first day in law school, my passion was to become a trial lawyer, and to represent people seeking justice before juries, trial judges and appellate court justices in the state and federal systems.
James Drill graduated from The University of Wisconsin – Madison Law School in 1961. Before attending law school, Jim received his undergraduate degree at the University of Wisconsin Madison.
Jim joined the firm of Doar & Knowles (later changed to Doar, Drill & Skow, S.C.) in 1961 and has been there ever since. Jim’s specialty has always been in the representation of injured people and their families whose cases have arisen out of auto and machinery accidents, as well as sub-standard care by medical professionals.
Jim lives with his wife, Jane Ann, in New Richmond, Wisconsin. In his free time, Jim enjoys hunting, fishing and spending time with his family (and many grandchildren).
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board of State Bar Commissioners
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin
- L.L.B. - 1961
- University of Wisconsin
- B.B.A. - 1959
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Wisconsin Association for Justice, Member
- Board of Directors
- American Association for Justice
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association, Benchers
- A Systems Approach to Personal Injury Litigation
- Frequent Lecturer, A Systems Approach to Personal Injury Litigation