Michael L. Dixon
Michael Dixon is a 2019 graduate of Mitchell Hamline School of Law. Before attending law school, Michael attended Northwestern College of Chiropractic and the University of Wisconsin-Lacrosse.
Prior to his career in the legal field, Michael worked in the healthcare industry as a Chiropractor. He was a regional developer for a nationwide healthcare franchise along with owning multiple chiropractic offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Michael also gained legal experience at the Minnesota Department of Human Services, St. Croix County Districts Attorney’s office and Doar Drill and Skow, during law school.
Michael’s unique position of being both an attorney and a doctor of chiropractic allows him to combine legal and healthcare knowledge to assist his clients through difficult situations. He is also certified in Healthcare Compliance from the HCCA.
In his free time, he enjoys golfing, fishing, attending Minnesota Wild and United FC games with family and attempting to keep up with his children’s activities.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- General Civil Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Health Care Law
- Business Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law 2016-2019
- Northwestern College of Chiropractic 1999-2002
- University of Wisconsin-Lacrosse 1996-1999
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- St. Croix Valley Bar Association
- Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA)
- American Health Law Association (AHLA)
- Hudson Soccer Association
- St Croix County Free Legal Clinic