Defective Product Attorney in Wisconsin
Most of the time, manufactures are careful to produce quality products. However, instances of poor design and sloppy manufacturing processes do occur every day. These defective products have resulted in serious injuries and even death. Companies that are in the business of designing, producing and selling consumer products have the legal responsibility to ensure that their products are reasonably safe for normal use. When these individuals do not meet this obligation and a serious injury occurs, the injured person has the right to claim damages.
Experienced Product Liability Lawyers
At Doar, Drill & Skow, our personal injury attorneys have a record of success in cases involving defective and dangerous products. We have the experience, knowledge and resources needed to prevail in challenging cases – and we work hard to win every case we handle. Below are just a few defective products cases we handle:
- Food products and containers (including defective packaging, improper processing, dangerous ingredients and animal pathogens)
- Household products (including inadequate warnings on cleaning products and defective furniture, appliances, and grooming products)
- Recreational vehicles (including use of flammable materials, tires, mechanical and safety device defects)
- Pharmaceutical and medical products (including incorrect or misleading labels, poor manufacturing quality and flawed package design)
- Farm machinery and equipment (including defective equipment design, conveyor belts, engines, balers, mowers, and tractors)
- Construction equipment (including lack of safety devices and defective handheld equipment, table saws, forklifts, cranes and bulldozers)
- Child care products and toys (including lack of warning labels, lead paint, dangerous chemicals, sharp edges or points, heating elements, choking hazards, suffocation dangers and noise dangers)
- Child safety seats (including weak fasteners, lack of support and padding, use of flammable materials and faulty harness webbing)
- Garage door openers
- Snow throwers
- Semi-Trailer "under ride" collision
- Other defective products
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury because of a defective product, do not modify, repair or dispose of the product. It is evidence that is vital to your case.
Science in the Service of the Law
Defective product cases require a careful analysis of the design and operation of the product in question. Our firm has access to a nationwide network of engineers, material scientists, human factor experts and other professionals that we can call on to assist us in our client’s claim. These experts can document how the product failure occurred and provide compelling testimony in court. We will also work closely with your doctor and other medical specialists to identify the extent of your injury and the medical care you will need. Lastly, we will evaluate your lost wages and future lost earnings, as well as any pain and suffering you have experienced for inclusion in your claim.
Contact Us for a FREE Consultation With One of Our Defective Product Attorneys
Our goal is to obtain monetary compensation for you. We will use our experience and knowledge to help you obtain the medical care and monetary compensation you need to rebuild your life. For a FREE, no obligation consultation with a defective products attorney at Doar, Drill & Skow, call 877-362-7529 toll free or contact us online. Located in New Richmond, we serve clients throughout western Wisconsin.