Insurance Law in Wisconsin
Each time you send in your insurance premium, you are upholding your side of an agreement requiring that your insurance company will cover you in the event of an accident or loss. However, some insurance companies break this agreement by delaying the claims process, denying claims on unreasonable grounds or offering unfairly low settlements.
At Doar, Drill & Skow, we help protect our clients' rights in many areas of insurance law, including:
- Automobile liability
- Direct claims against insurance companies
- Disputes over commercial insurance coverage
- Disputes over disability insurance coverage
- Disputes over health insurance coverage
- Disputes over homeowners insurance coverage
- Disputes over life insurance policies
- Fire and property insurance
- Insurance companies' duty to defend
- Insurance companies' investigation and handling of claims
- Interpretation of insurance contracts
- Underinsured motorist coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage
It is important not to sit on your rights under your insurance policy.
Insurance companies and insurance policies can be intimidating and confusing, and it is easy to assume that the company is right if they reject your claim or make you a low-ball settlement offer. However, if you do not investigate your rights and contest unfair practices, you could lose the money that you rightly deserve – compensation that could help heal your injuries or repair damaged property.
Contact Us for a Consultation With One of Our Insurance Lawyers
If you are in a dispute with your insurance company, you need an experienced attorney to fight for you. For a no obligation consultation with one of our insurance law attorneys at Doar, Drill & Skow, call 877-362-7529 toll free or contact us online. Located in New Richmond, we serve clients throughout western Wisconsin.